Sunday, October 17, 2021

No Pull-Outs, No Push-Outs

Funny how this poem all started because after writing the article for Thotyssey about how guys pulling out when they ejaculate takes away from the sex, I couldn't get the thought out of my head of trying to write a poem to make pulling out less appealing. In the process of writing it, coming across a bunch of videos showing push-outs also made me need to address that in the poem as well.

I wanted to be stern about my position on both, yet continue my poetry mission of making dirty talk free of shame, and sexier as it aided in one being honest about their feelings on pulling out and pushing out.

In the poem, I believe I said all I needed to say about why pulling out is counter productive. However, when it comes to the pushing out of cum, you might have noticed that I did not say too much for my position on pushing out. In fact, I probably more so extended my argument against pulling out. Hindsight being 20/20, I realize that being detailed and honest about my feelings on that would have likely lessened the immediate post-reading sex session I want to inspire with the poem.

Such as how when a guy shoots his load into your ass, then it comes out naturally over time with no real effort from you, cum in the butt then is a beautiful anal sex by-product. However, a conscious and forceful push-out of cum makes cum an anal excrement to me. Thereby making a push-out just a step below scat, which I am not a fan of at all. 

There was no way to make that sexy.

For I want this poem to inspire a fuck session in which right after reading, a couple fucks. As the top pounds away at his bottom or the bottom rides the top, they emphatically agree that the top is going to shoot his raw load in the bottom's ass, and the bottom is going to let time (not his mind) be what tells his body to le the load go.

With that said, I hope this poem has either done so for you already, or it will in due time.



No comments:

Post a Comment